Decadent Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
To celebrate Women's History Month, we want to introduce a new women-owned baking line to our stores: Go Nana's! They are a vegan, gluten-free, and common allergen-free banana bread company. Their oat-flour based breads feature wholesome ingredients without sacrificing the flavor! Today, we're showcasing their decadent "Chocolate Chip Banana Bread", with our favorite ingredient add-ins, but they offer different selections for all banana bread lovers!
1 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons of non-dairy milk
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a loaf pan... Or, a muffin pan for those who want to bake this in different ways!
2. Whisk wet ingredients together: banana, maple syrup, non-dairy milk, and melted coconut oil.
3. Stir in the dry mix until just combined--try not to over mix it! Pour the batter into the desired pan.
4. For a loaf pan, bake for 50-60 minutes. For a muffin pan, bake for 30-40 minutes.
5. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving and enjoy!