Sauteed Cordyceps Mushroom Sauce
Today, Om Mushrooms joins The Fruitful Life Blog to share the wonders of healthy mushrooms, specifically their mushroom superfood powders! And what better sauce to add powders to than to a mushroom sauce? We love to serve this over
NOW Organic Quinoa Spaghetti.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes Ingredients:
1 cup of fresh, sliced mushrooms
3 large cloves of crushed garlic
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup grated parmesan
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Sauté mushrooms in the skillet until golden brown.
3. Once browned, add cordyceps powder and garlic. Cook for 1 minute – be careful not to burn the garlic!
4. Add white wine and scrape the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon until the alcohol has evaporated – about 2 minutes.
5. Add broth, cream, and parmesan. Stir, then lower heat to a slow simmer. Stir occasionally as it simmers.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once slightly thickened, remove from stove and serve over your favorite pasta!