KETO Sprouted Seed Chips & Guacamole Dip | Taste & Learn
Get ready for your next party with this new chip and dip recipe! Unlike many party combos, this recipe is not only delicious, but is also keto-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free and low-glycemic.
Sprouted Seed Chips Ingredients:
1/2 cup NOW® Organic Flax Seeds
1/2 cup NOW® Organic Chia Seeds
1/2 cup NOW® Organic Triple Omega Seed Mix (or NOW® Hemp Seed Hearts)
1 1/2 cup water
Mild or spicy seasoning mix of your choice to taste
1/2 cup non-dairy grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup NOW® Egg White Protein Powder
Sprouted Seed Chip Directions:
1. Add flax seeds, chia seeds and Triple Seed Mix to a bowl with 1 1/2 cup water and soak overnight.
2. Add seasoning, cheese, and protein powder to soaked seed mixture. Stir well until combined.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop a dollop of mixture onto a baking sheet.
4. Flatten each dollop with back of spoon. Texture should be easy to spread, so add water if needed.
5. Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Cool and enjoy alone or with the guacamole dip!