Eden Sauerkraut, Organic, 32 fl. oz.
- Authentic sauerkraut made using old-world methods
- use to make soups, casseroles, or as a side dish
- No additives or preservatives
- Refrigerate after opening
- Comes in a 32 oz. glass jar
This is authentic sauerkraut made solely using old-world methods. U.S.A. family organic cabbage is hand harvested at its peak, cored, washed, sliced, and fermented with sea salt for at least six weeks. Generations of experience, traditional methods, and one family growing, making, and packing this kraut creates its traditional, beneficial character. A centuries old health food. No additives or preservatives of any kind. Glass jar packed. Refrigerate after opening.
Ingredients: Organic Cabbage, Water, Sea Salt, Lactic Acid