Cellfood Oxygen Gel, 2 fl. oz.
- Nutrient-rich topical base that delivers Cellfood's foundational support to the skin
- Provides skin with an active layer of oxygenated moisture and protection
- Helps to decrease the appearance of fine lines around the eyes & mouth
- Helps to revitalize & rejuvenate damaged skin
- Comes in a 2 fl oz. jar
Cellfood Oxygen Gel is specially formulated as a nutrient-rich topical base to deliver Cellfood's foundational support to the skin. Recommended by dermatologists and beautician alike, Cellfood Oxygen Gel helps provide healthy skin an active layer of oxygenated moisture and protection while decreasing the appearance of fine lines around the eyes and mouth. Cellfood Oxygen Gel also helps to nurture damaged skin by revitalizing and rejuvenating the epidermis.
- Evening: Cleanse face well. Lightly glide your fingers over the gel and apply a small amount over face and neck, concentrating under the eye area. Your skin firms as the gel dries. Oxygen Gel’s nutrients feed the skin all night, while restoring ideal moisture balance.
- Morning: Wash off gel; your face will feel clean and fresh. Then re-apply a light film. Skin firms as the gel dries. Nutrients feed and protect the skin all day. Also use on any non-facial areas requiring revitalization.
- Quick-Mask: Apply a light film at any hour of day or night. Leave on for one hour. Wash off. Face will feel revitalized and nourished.
- Moisturizer and makeup tips: If more moisturizing is desired, either mix gel with your favorite moisturizer when applying, or apply gel first, and then moisturizer. You may also apply makeup or sunscreen over gel.
- For persistent conditions: You may add 1 or 2 drops of original Cellfood concentrate to the gel for special skin problems. Don’t add it to the jar— rather, mix a drop or two into an individual application of gel. You may use cap or the palm of your hand for mixing. Gel will become more liquified.
- Detoxification: When first using, short-term skin breakout may occur as toxins draw to the surface. This is a normal healing process.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Cellfood® Proprietary Blend, Lavender Blossom Extract, Glycerine (Kosher), Polysaccharide Gum and Dehydroacetic Acid.