Similasan Computer Eye Relief™, .33 fl.oz.
Stare without a care
You spend such a big part of your day working hard and you should be rewarded for it. If your eyes are strained and aching from intense computer work, TV, reading, writing or driving at night, try Similasan Computer Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Computer Eye Relief helps your eyes feel refreshed by stimulating the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve the symptoms of eye strain that may include blurred vision, hypersensitivity to light, and dry eyes.
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Computer Eye Relief Drug Facts
Active Ingredients: Purpose Conium maculatum 6X - light sensitivity, aching Natrium muriaticum 6X - burning, redness, eye strain Ruta graveolens 6X - eyestrain, pressure Senega officinalis 6X - aching, dryness, eyestrain, light sensitivity
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- tired, aching eyes
- strained eyes (Computer, TV, reading, driving)
- For external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Controll Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain or changes in vision
Directions: For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
Other Information: Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
The uses of our products are in compliance with official Homeopathic Compendia. They were not the subject of approved applications reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration prior to marketing.