Rich Rosemary Keto Scramble
Looking for a filling, flavorful way to start your day? Eggs are rich in B-vitamins, protein, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. This makes them great brain food, plus they're low-carb (2 g), making them the perfect breakfast for keto folks.
Prep time: 2 min
Cook time: 5 min
2 oz of butter
(1) 3 in. spring of fresh rosemary
3 whole beaten eggs
1 Tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat a non-stick skillet and add butter.
2. Simmer fresh rosemary in butter over medium heat until browned and fragrant.
3. Remove rosemary and set aside to cool.
4. Turn the heat to medium-low, and add beaten eggs, stirring slowly and continuously until fluffy and completely cooked.
5. Mince the simmered rosemary leaves you saved, and add a pinch to top the eggs. Top with cheese, salt, and pepper, and enjoy!