Nature's Way Sambucus for Kids Elderberry Syrup, 4 fl. oz.
- Traditionally used for immune support
- With echinacea and propolis
- Formulated for kids
- Berry flavored
- Comes in a 4 fl. oz. bottle
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support. Nature's Way proprietary herbal blend uses multiple types of Echinacea to support the immune system, and adds the benefits of Propolis to provide a specialty formula with the needs of children in mind. The Sambucus Original Syrup is made with a unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract, ensuring Flavonoid BioActives content, which has been tested and shown to be active within the body. Elderberry extract is made with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency.
- Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (tsp) (5 mL) daily.
- Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.