Mulled Cinnamon Chai Tea
This flavor-boosted version of chai tea will warm you up. Ground cinnamon, star anise, and all-spice create a wonderful aromatic complexity that not only tastes great, but fills your kitchen with an amazing aroma!
Visit us in-store to find these ingredients!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
2 pods star anise
1 tablespoon whole all-spice
1 teaspoon Cinnamon – Frontier Co-op
2 cups water
2 tablespoons Organic Agave Nectar, Amber – NOW Real Food
2 bags Slender Chai Tea – NOW Real Tea
1. Toast star anise, allspice, and cinnamon stick in a pan on medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Lightly grind spices and place in a pan on medium heat.
3. Add water, agave nectar, and chai tea packets and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove tea bag, serve warm and enjoy!