Lumino Diatomaceous Earth for Pets and People, 9 oz.
- Radiant beauty, increased energy, and healthy rejuvenation
- Recommended for pets and people
- Food grade
- Chemical free
- Comes in a 9 oz. bottle
Lumino Diatomaceous Earth For Pets and People is an alternative to toxic chemicals, it is chemical free and safe around people and pets. Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for radiant beauty, increased energy, and healthy rejuvenation.
- Mix a handful of DE with kitty litter. Deodorizes and absorbs moisture. DE is odorless so it will not deter cats from using the box.
- Lightly dust pets' bedding. DE will absorb oils, dirt and smells. Keep kennel areas dry and odor-free.
- FDA has allowed DE for agricultural use since the 1960s. Numerous studies have shown feeding DE results in improved animal health and growth. The recommended amount is 2% dry weight. If mixed with water use one teaspoon with two cups of water.
- Lumino DE is neutral tasting. It is added to both agricultural and human grains to keep them dry and prevent disintegration.
- Backyard chickens love DE. It keeps their coops cleaner, drier and odor free.
- Use as a natural deodorizer for garbage cans, vacuum cleaner bags and refrigerator.
- Polish silver and jewelry by mixing DE in water to form a paste. Apply, then remove with a dry cloth.
- For a facial mask mix DE with water or oil to make a paste. Apply in a circular motion. Leave on for five minutes, then wash off with warm water.
- Sprinkle a small amount of DE on toothpaste for a vigorous tooth polishing.
Ingredients: 100% Pure fresh water Diatomaceous Earth, mined naturally milled and bagged in the United States. It is unheated amorphous (non-crystalline) silicon dioxide.