Enzymatic Therapy Blood Sugar Manager, 60 Tablets
Who should be proactive?
- Is over age 45
- Carries a few extra pounds
- Eats high-sugar, high carbohydrate foods
Unfortunately, between rushed meals and sedentary lifestyles, these descriptions can apply to many of us.
Why Blood Sugar Manager?
It provides ingredients that make a difference:
- Blood Sugar Manager includes traditional botanical ingredients, standardized for key components combined with a unique blend of nutrients that help stabilize healthy blood sugar metabolism*
- Myricetin, a fast-acting botanical, helps increase the rate of after-meal blood sugar metabolism.
- Chromium picolinate, at a clinically effective level, can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.**
It delivers quick results:
- 78% improvement in the transfer rate of sugar out of your bloodstream and into your cells, where its used for healthy energy*
- 8-point improvement within 1 hour after a standardized, high-carb meal***
It doesnt let sugar linger in your blood
Blood Sugar Manager supports healthy blood sugar metabolism by enhancing the ability of cells to accept and convert glucose more efficiently.
* Comparing the rate of blood glucose levels return to baseline after a standardized meal when taking Blood Sugar Manager vs. no product.
** One small study suggests that chromium picolinate may reduce the risk of insulin resistance, and therefore possibly may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) concludes, however, that the existence of such a relationship between chromium picolinate and either insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes is highly uncertain.
*** Comparing blood glucose levels 60 minutes after a standardized, high-sugar meal when taking Blood Sugar Manager vs. no product.