Ener-G Multigrain Brown Rice Loaf, 16 oz.
- Wheat free, gluten free, and dairy free bread
- Made with brown rice and white rice flour
- Great white bread alternative
- Perfect warmed up, toasted, or as a sandwich
- Approximately 12 slices per loaf
A gluten-free bread made with brown rice. Despite the name, the Multigrain Brown Rice Loaf makes a great white bread alternative. Perfect warmed up or toasted, it makes great sandwiches. Ener-G breads and buns can be softened by microwaving them for approximately 15 to 20 seconds, one slice at a time.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Rice Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Safflower Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Bamboo Fiber, Invert Sugar, Pear Juice Concentrate, Flax Meal, Brown Rice Flour, Methylcellulose, Yeast, Amaranth Flour, Sorghum Flour, Salt, Apple Sauce (apples, water), Millet Flour, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Fiber, Glucono Delta Lactone (antioxidant).