Dr. Mercola Curcumin Advanced, 30 Capsules
- Supports healthy cellular development
- Promotes comfortable, flexible movement and healthy joints
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Promotes healthy vision and skin health
- Helps aid in minimizing oxidative stress
Some of the spices we use every day may have powerful health-supporting properties, which is probably why they’ve been used for thousands of years in ancient cultures. One such spice is turmeric, the colorful “curry spice” often used in Indian cuisine that may even reside in your spice cabinet. Turmeric contains curcumin, the pigment that gives turmeric its distinctive yellow-orange color. Curcumin is a polyphenol identified as turmeric’s primary active compound. Curcumin is a potent super-spice antioxidant with many potential health benefits.
Directions: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.