DIY Foaming Hand Soap
This affordable and natural alternative to store-bought soap is great for the kitchen and the bathroom. It also makes for a wonderful handmade gift too! We made this recipe customizable, so you can create your favorite scent combos. Remember, you can always re-use old foaming soap dispensers for the sake of this DIY!
1 foaming hand soap dispenser
1 part bottled water
2 teaspoons NOW Liquid Coconut Oil
5 drops NOW Tea Tree Oil
1. In your dispenser bottle, combine equal parts of castile soap and water, leaving room for the pump.
2. Add in liquid coconut oil.
3. Pick your choice of essential oils.
4. Finally, tightly adhere the pump top and shake gently.
5. To use, pump desired amount into hands and wash thoroughly with warm water.
Caution: Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Dilute essential oils as directed, do not exceed dilutions recommended for this recipe. Pure essential oils can be irritating to skin. Women who are pregnant should always consult their physician before use of essential oils. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes.