Winter is coming. But seriously, if the cold, dry winds of autumn and winter are drying out your face, it's time to put your aloe vera plant to work and moisturize! In addition to your daily moisturizing routine, and avoiding any facial products with alcohol, try this aloe vera moisturizing mask! Aloe vera is known to be super soothing and healing on the skin. This in combination with moisturizing hyaluronic acid and yogurt, which contains lactic acid and probiotics, leaves skin feeling moisturized and well-loved!
1. To harvest fresh aloe vera, snip a leaf off your plant, cut down the center and use a spoon to scrape out the gel -- or simply use our ready made aloe gel.
2. Mix aloe vera gel, yogurt, and HA serum in a small bowl with a spoon.
3. Use a facial brush or your fingers to add a thin, even layer of the mask to your freshly washed face.
4. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
5. Rinse clean and flaunt your fresh face!
If you made more than one batch, feel free to store in your sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. We hope you enjoy this face mask, and comment below on what kind of Aloe Vera DIY you'd like to see next!