Terry Naturally CuraMed® 750 mg, 120 Softgels
Safe, Studied, Effective.
- The ONLY PATENTED curcumin with turmeric essential oil containing turmerones
- Superior support for a healthy inflammation response†
- Supports liver, brain, heart, and immune health
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals*
- High antioxidant ORAC value >1,500,000**
- Provides 500 mg of full spectrum curcuminoids per softgel
- From non-GMO turmeric grown without chemicals
- 31 groundbreaking, published studies
The CuraMed Difference
When compared gram per gram, the clinically studied curcumin in CuraMed delivers up to 500 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than turmeric.^
† Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse
**Based on independent lab analysis per 100 grams of CuraMed curcumin
^ Based on enhanced absorption of CuraMed curcumin versus equivalent weight capsule of unstandardized turmeric containing 2% curcumin
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 120
|Proprietary Complex||750 mg||**|
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), phospholipids, supplying 500 mg of pure curcuminoids.
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, purified water, and turmeric in sunflower oil (softgel color).
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. Color variations are normal.
1 softgel daily, may increase as desired.
Using patented technology, this proprietary complex provides enhanced absorption and sustained retention time at meaningful levels in the body.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
BCM-95® is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech, LLC.