Cozy Autumn Soup | Fruitful Fridays with Florinda
1 sweet onion
5 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon ginger (crushed)
6 cups Pacific Foods Chicken Bone Broth
1 cup carrots
2 cups kale
1 cup Stahlbush Frozen, Cubed Sweet Potatoes (or cubed butternut squash!)
1 tablespoon Miyoko's Vegan Butter
1. Add extra virgin olive oil and chopped onion to a large pot. Sauté onion at medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Reduce to low heat. Add garlic and ginger; sauté another 5 minutes to release flavor and aroma.
3. Add broth, carrots, kale, and sweet potatoes. Cook till veggies have softened, about 45 minutes.
4. Slowly stir in coconut milk, seasoning, and butter.
5. Add ravioli and cook about 6 minutes.
6. Allow pasta to cook. Enjoy this cozy super nutrient dense soup!