Four Sigmatic Chocolate Coffee Tart
What dessert would you bring along with you, if you were stranded on a deserted island? ☀️? This would be ours, even while we trip over words: the Chocolate Coffee Coconut Pecan Tart by @bee.the.love! Thanks to her and Four Sigmatic for this fabulous recipe!
Prep time: 1 hour (including freeze time)
2 cups coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
5 Tablespoons maple syrup
3 Tablespoons cacao powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups dairy-free white chocolate chips
2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
(Plus, 1 cup chopped pecans for garnish!)
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all crust ingredients until it comes together to hold its own shape. Transfer to a 9 inch tart pan and press down into a crust. Transfer to the freezer and make the ganache in the meantime.
2. For the ganache, place chocolate chips and Mushroom Coffee in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Using a small saucepan, heat the coconut milk over medium high heat just until it begins to bubble on the sides.
4. Pour the coconut milk over the chocolate and allow to rest for 3 minutes. Then, use a fork to stir together until it is a consistent texture and color.
5. Remove crust from freezer and pour the mixture into the center. Give a few love taps to release bubbles.
6. Alas, garnish away with pecans along the edges of the filling! Return to the freezer until solidified and serve when ready!