Carlson Cod Liver Oil, Natural, 8.4 fl. oz.
- Promotes cardiovascular, cognitive, and joint function
- 1,100 mg of omega-3s per teaspoonful + vitamins A and D3
- Wild caught, sustainably sourced Norwegian Arctic cod
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
- Comes in a 8.4 fl. oz. bottle
Carlson Cod Liver Oil has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. A single teaspoonful provides 1,100 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. To ensure maximum freshness, Cod Liver Oil is closely managed from sea to store.
Carlson sources the highest quality Arctic cod off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, the cod are transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Carlson Cod Liver Oil is bottled with a touch of vitamin E and is given a nitrogen flush to remove oxygen and to prevent oxidation. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
Directions: Adults: take one teaspoon daily at mealtime. After initially opening the bottle, keep refrigerated and preferably use within 100-days.