BBQ Chicken Pizza | CAULIPOWER
Aren't you head over heels for the perfect slice? We know we are, which is why we reached out to our healthy friends at CAULIPOWER, and their recipe contributor Kayla Cappiello (@therealkaylacappiello), for a genius recipe built upon a nutritious cauliflower crust. It's the perfect gluten-free, dairy-free BBQ Chicken Pizza for when your sick of your own cooking! Visit the frozen section of a Fruitful Yield near you for this crust, and more!
1 CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1/2 cup chicken tenders
1 cup dairy free cheese shreds
2 tablespoons tomato, diced
2 tablespoons red onion, sliced
1/4 avocado, cubed
2 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
2 handfuls arugula, or leafy green of your choice!
2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
2 tablespoons dairy free ranch
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cook chicken tenders for 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven, and cut into cubes.
3. Remove CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Crust from freezer and top with cheese, chicken tenders, tomatoes, and red onion.
4. Cook pizza for 13-16 minutes.
5. Remove pizza from oven and top with arugula, avocado, scallions, ranch, and buffalo sauce. Slice, serve, and enjoy!