Badger Clear Zinc Oxide Sunscreen, SPF 35, 2.9 fl. oz.
- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone— clear zinc oxide starts out white, rubs in clear!
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance—great for all skin types.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant for at least 80min.
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free.
Badger's SPF 35 Sport Clear Zinc Oxide Sunscreen starts out white but rubs in clear. It's so easy to apply you’ve got to try it to believe it! This sport formula delivers moisturizing, broad-spectrum protection in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base. Active ingredient: 22.5% uncoated clear zinc oxide.
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide acts like a non-nano particle in that it stays on the surface of your skin. However, it is actually made up of smaller nano-sized particles that are fused together into larger clumps so that no detectable nanoparticles exist in the product. The clumps are porous, like sea sponges, and their structure allows them to appear clear on the skin, making them a safe, effective and aesthetically pleasing option. We use this clear zinc oxide in all our clear zinc sunscreens.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 22.5%
*Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).