Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Essential Oil Blend, 0.5 oz.
- Soothing, comforting relief after hard work, overuse or a workout
- Combination of ginger, wintergreen, rosemary, clove and frankincense
- Diffuse at home or work for an aromatic, refreshing, energizing scent
- Easy to carry around in your purse, gym bag or backpack
- For topical, aromatherapy or dietary purposes
Ginger, wintergreen, rosemary, clove and frankincense join forces in Ache Away to offer soothing massage relief after a workout or a hard day’s work. Ginger is a flowering plant that originated from China; gingerol is its main bioactive compound, while wintergreen is an herb that’s often used for its soothing attributes. Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean and has been traditionally used to ease occasional muscle overuse and more. Another herb, clove can also offer comforting relief, while frankincense can help to soothe the body, too.
Directions: Dilute 1 drop in 4 ounces of a carrier oil and massage directly onto desired area or areas.